Friday, August 8, 2008

Random Pics!

A Few random pictures I found on our Computer of D.J. and I. This was one that we took recently and I thought it would be fun to put on our blog.

D.J. and I while we were dating. We had just gone out to dinner here and were madly inlove! :)
This is a picture of me in Utah getting ready to go to a BYU game with D.J. and Lisa. Before we went into the game there was this pot luck type of thing where people were trying to crush this car with a sludge hammer. This is me trying to make a dent in the car. This was one of the first times I had really known D.J. and went out of town with him.


D.J. and I
Our Thanksgiving Feast with our roommates!!!

3 comments:

David said...

Courtney,

It is amazing how quickly time gets away from us...it is always fun to go back and look at old pictures...thanks for sharing them with us...dad

aquabatgirl said...

love the pictures! and i sure hope you and d.j. are still madly in love ;)

celeste said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun together. I think back when Jon and I were only dating... seems forever ago. FUN times!!