Friday, August 8, 2008

A Few Days in McCall, Idaho

D.J. and I drove to McCall a couple weekends ago to visit my Aunt Kelly and Uncle Chris. They are the greatest people and love to entertain company. Here we are playing a game of horse shoes after an amazing dinner at their house.

This is D.J. an I after we arrived in McCall. It was absoultely beautiful there and we had alot of fun!

The second day we were there we traveled up to a resort there in McCall called Tamerack. It is a all year resort on this mountain where people can come golf, camp, ski, hike, bike, and boat. It was pretty amazing to see all the work they had put into this great resort. Here is a picture of D.J. and I at the golf course there at Tamerack.


D.J. and I having fun in the sun. D.J. had some awsome shots of him water sking but I forgot to put them on our blog.


There is another shot of D.J. and I in front of my Aunt Kelly's house. She does such a good job with her flower bed and lawn. Everything was so pretty there.

2 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

how great to spend so much time with family! looks like you guys are having a good summer

celeste said...

I'm jealous that you guys are having such a great summer!! I wish I could get more time to just spend with Jonathan.... maybe someday....:)

p.s you guys are so cute!