Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wii It Up!!!


This is my cute husband playing tennise on Ebube's new Wii! it is alot of fun, even I enjoy it. It's a great way to have fun and get a little bit of exercise. haha :) I have a feeling D.J. will be wanting a wii here pretty soon.



So here is a great video of D.J. and Ebube playing the Wii! Me and Lisa couldn't stop laughing at our men getting into tennis. While d.J. and Ebube got their exercise Lisa and I played cards. It has really been fun having Lisa and Ebube live so close to us. We have had alot of fun together and I'm sure theres more to come.


5 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

i need to try this wii. it seems everyone but me has tried it, even my mom! (and that is saying a lot) hopefully lisa and ebube don't get sick of dj when he is over there all hours to play ;)
wish we could be close to bother you guys too

celeste said...

hey deanne, i still have to try the wii also. sounds like fun.

courtney... i'm way jealous you guys live close to family! can't wait to see you guys this summer.
maybe then we can get together and do some crafts together.....lol.

David said...

I have bowled on the Wii and it was very fun...I took second place...I have not played any other sports on it but it was fun...I had to laugh at the video of DJ and Ebube playing tennis...it didn't look like they were getting that much exercise...laughing now...

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

I feel like the only person who has never played the Wii. Dad's even played...i definitely need to find one! It looks like fun. I am glad you guys can be so close to family and enjoy couple nights with family/friends you get along with so well... :)

Anonymous said...

last week I played boxing on the neighbors wii...kind of embarassing to admit it...but yes, I was sore the next day.

In my defense though...I kicked the computers little wussy boxer's butt...

Someday...there will no longer be the olympics. Everyone will be competing from home on their wiis.

Take care you guys!

lots of love,

Jonathan