Saturday, February 23, 2008

TEAS TEST HERE I COME

Today I had the "wonderful"opportunity to go take my TEAS exam. It is an exam that tests me on general studies such as Math, Reading, Science, and English. I feel like I have been studying for months, however it has only been a few weeks. So this morning I woke up and while I got ready D.J. made me breakfast. I had to be to the school a little before 9:00 A.M. so I hurried out the door. The exam is three hours long so after I finished my heart was pounding to see the results. The lady who was in charge lead me out into the hall and went through my results subject by subject. I was so relieved when she finally told me that I had passed. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating like crazy so it was deffinetly exciting to know that I had passed and was able to apply for the Licences Practical Nursing program here in Idaho. I have been gathering all the things needing for my application packet and it is now officialy complete now that I have passed this dumb test. I turn in my application on Monday and wait to hear if I was accepted or not. It should take about a month to hear back so keep your fingers crossed. It has really been a blessing to have gotten this far. I transfered from ISU to EITC and was surprised when I was able to get into all my prereque classes and still have time to take this test and apply to the LPN program. Thanks to Dad and D.J. they really helped me get where I needed to be.

4 comments:

David said...

Congratulations Courtney...taking tests is not something I ever enjoyed doing...even after I studied very hard I still never liked taking them...great job...Mom and I are so proud of you...that is so awesome...your hard work is paying off for you...!!!

aquabatgirl said...

i'm sure you were like lady i don't care how i did in every subject, just let me know if i passed! what a feeling of relief when you do find out you passed. i remember becomin acredited to be a med tech and the relief to see i had passed, just wonderful! and who cared that i had to wait outside for 45 minuteds before james came and picked me up, just glad i passed.

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Court! congrats! I am so proud of you for stickin it through and finishing school! It will be something you can really be proud of later on in life!

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Court! congrats! I am so proud of you for stickin it through and finishing school! It will be something you can really be proud of later on in life!