Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OUR NEW HOME!

Here are some pictures of our apartment here in Idaho Falls. We absolutely love having our own home and are so greatful for dad allowing us to stay at his house for a long while. Here is our kitchen, although it is a little small I love cooking dinner for D.J. and I. I have been attempting new recipes and so far things are going good.


Here is our room and our bed without a head and foot board. I guess we should be greatful we have a bed. haha if you notice D.J. is using his safe as his night stand. I took the only night stand we had.


This is my wonderful craft desk that I got for chirstmas. I am inlove with it. Our apartment has been great because we have an extra bedroom so this is where our computer and my craft desk goes. It really makes a big difference having an extra room.



This is our living room. It really feels like home here and we spend most of our time in this room. D.J. and I don't have cable so we have been watching alot of movies on these couches.

So this is our home! We love living here and hope you guys will want to come and visit us soon! We love you and hope you all are going good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney and DJ...I am glad that you found a camera to update your blog...Courtney, I especially like how level all the pictures and wall hangings are...nice job..haha..by the way..I do really like the apartment and the food is great too...might be coming by more often...Love you guys...dad

celeste said...

your little house is super cute!!! i'm especially jealous of your craft table!!! I wan't one. Well maybe DJ can buy me one for Christmas next year! j/k take care!

aquabatgirl said...

your apartment looks great. and don't feel too bad about not having a headboard, we just got one when we moved last. overrated anyways, especially when you need space. we all don't have huge master bedrooms like mom and dad ;) and just be careful not to fill that extra bedroom up too much, you may actually need it for something else in the future haha

aquabatgirl said...

oh and post some of those delicious recipes you've been trying. i'm always looking for something new and also already tried by someone else