Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day!

Here is Mom Collette cooking away, getting ready for our big thanksgiving feast! Mom and Dad put alot of effort into dinner and it was TASTY! Thanks Mom and Dad!


Here is my Grandma Houlihan, Mom, and Neally getting ready to carve our turkey for our second thanksgiving dinner! Of course Neally has to do something unusual in the picture because just smiling would be way too weird! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

D.J. and I were lucky enought to not only have one thanksgiving dinner, but three! We ate with mom and dad at two and then went and had dinner with my mom at four. And were not done yet... we are going tomorrow to have a late dinner with my dad. although we are sick of turkey we are thankful that we were able to spend time with both our families!

4 comments:

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Happy thanksgiving! Do you want some turkey!

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Happy thanksgiving! Do you want some turkey!

aquabatgirl said...

hey you can send some of that turkey my way..
i love neal with the electric knife!

Payton Houlihan said...

Grandma wanted me to say thank you for putting her on your blog! pay