Sunday, November 4, 2007

No Pictures Today!

Well everyone.... Thanksgiving is just around the corner! I can't believe how the time has been flying by. This last week was Halloween and D.J. and I stayed at Mom and Dad's house while they went to Amy, Chase, and Carter's house. It was fun spending time with Kathy and Mathew and we get to do it again next week. We are all getting excited for Christmas and can't wait to see you all for the holidays. We miss you and hope everyone is doing well. Sorry we don't have any new pictures up, Im not too good at having my camera with me. :(

4 comments:

David said...

OK....Courtney...I give you permission to use my camera anytime...it is on my office desk sitting there just waiting for you to use...But not this weekend...it will be with Mom and me in Boston...love you guys and thanks for all you do...it is so nice to have you close...love, dad

aquabatgirl said...

hey courtney dad will probably even let you use his "his only computer" too :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Court! I hope that Matt and DJ are getting along and that Matt's behaving...How's Kathy been?? She's always sooo good and a lot of fun to hang out with! Well, we are excited to see you at Christmas as well! Love ya,
Amy

Sierra said...

This is such i cute blog, i have one but i dont know how you get all these cute little headings and stuff, i'll keep looking though!