Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tag!

Well I have only five minutes to do this because we are about to eat thanksgiving dinner! So... here it goes, my 6 weird things:
1. I have to have things in even numbers or in fives. For example on the t.v. I must have the volume on a even number or a five such as 12 or 15. It is like that in everything!

2. I also hate it when the bed has one single wrinkle in it! I love my bed spread to look fluffy and flaw free. If there is a wrinkle in it I can not walk away until i smooth it out.

3. I am paranoid about things in my teeth. If you notice every time I eat dinner I will rush to the bathroom to check my teeth once I'm done eating. I don't want to go through that embarrassing experience when someone has to tell me that I have food in my teeth.

4. I must have my hair poofed! Even if Dad or D.J. tell me I look better with unpoofed hair, I just must poof my hair! It's an obsession :)

5. I have a thing with walking weird and unable to do so in a straight line. When ever d.j. and I are walking side by side I always seem to travel towards him. This however is very annoying to d.j., but it is just something I do. I am fine when i walk alone but when i'm with someone i always seem to be right at their side or in their walking path.

6. I have a certain way of folding the laundry. d.j. would love to try and help me fold the clothes, however I am obsessive and have to do it myself. Kathy once tried to help me and I had to correct all the clothes she folded. (sorry kat)

So... there it is all my weird and crazy things about me! I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving and I love you all!

5 comments:

David said...

Hey poof...!!! It is always great to learn a few things about you that I didn't know before...I just figured that I new everything but I was 0 for 6 on the items you listed so that just goes to show just how far I still have to go!! I want to know what DJ's 6 weirdest things are...I am sure DJ you could list way more than that but 6 will do....so the next time you check this blog sit down and get them entered...haha...it is great to see you guys when we can...it was nice to have you around at Thanksgiving...I can't even imagine just how much food you all had on Thanksgiving day....making the rounds...well I guess I do know because DJ told me what happened two days later...(laughing really hard now...) love you guys....dad

David said...

new is not spelled new but knew...sorry for the grammatical error...I am sure I would several of my kids make fun of my mistake if I didn't get it corrected...

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

I am sure I would several of my kids make fun of my mistake if I didn't get it corrected... re-read this dad....I sure love you, pops!

celeste said...

lol.... i'm just laughing at these comments

aquabatgirl said...

i totally know what you mean about folding laundry.
by the way dad, you make a lot more grammacal errors than you know lol
i on the other hand know i do them and don't even bother to try to correct them :)