Friday, April 4, 2008

Vacation to Twin Falls

The week before Easter D.J. and I went to Twin Falls to watch Kathy play in a basketball tournament with Mom and Dad. It was alot of fun watching Kathy play basketball and also just being able to get away for the weekend. I think the last time D.J. and I left town was when we went on our honeymoon. So.. Here are some pictures of our trip.

Here is D.J. and I standing on a bridge over the biggest gorge I've ever seen. As you can see the sun was blazing in our faces so it isn't the best picture of us. But we had fun!


Here is all of us standing on a overlook platform that allowed you to look over and into the gorge. It was really a cool view. If you looked over the edge you could see old broken shopping carts that had been thrown down by some punk kids. It actually was neat to see however very wrong of the kids. haha :)


Here is a view of the gorge!



We all were craving Chinese food on our way back home, but wasn't sure where we could find a descent chinese resturant around those parts. So.. D.J. asked his girlfriend "Alice" to direct us to the finest chinese resturant, and here we are. The food was actually very good and I think we all had a good time, except dad. The people who owned the resturant kept ordering him to do things. First it was where we were allowed to sit, next he had to move his car, and next he couldn't keep his receipt. It was all pretty funny! We decided that next time we would eat somewhere else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend get away. Hey tell Dave and Eileen hello. Neal is excited to get out and golf with him again this summer. I am just excited to get out again. Dave, we will have to have you over for dinner, sounds like you got the run around at the Chinese place. haha love ya Mom

David said...

That was such a fun short trip. We had fun and the best part was the Chinese restaurant...haha...from the very start I knew that we were not going to hit it off very well...the food was pretty good however and the company was the best ever....Oh Tammy, of course I would never turn a great meal fixed by you and Neil...just let me know when...and I will be there...also...I understand that Neil has been out practicing already....we will have to see if his golf game has improved since last year..!! Love you guys...dad

aquabatgirl said...

courtney you can't fool me, i know you and dj were the ones throwing grocery carts over into the groge.
sounds like the chinese restaurant was four star! i'll have to ask dad about it next time i talk to him lol

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Sounds like dad. It would suprise me if DJ did do that and just wasn't tell anyone :) I love you deej. You guys once again looks so good.