Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter Sunday!

This Easter was D.J. and I's first Easter together as a married couple. We both had a great day with once again, two dinners. We began Easter eatting dinner with Mom and Dad Collette after church and then rushed over to my Mom and Dad's and had our second meal with them.

Here is D.J. and I getting ready to head for church on Easter morning!


This is at my mom and dad's house. All of my sisters got together to take a photo of all us girls. It is always fun getting together with Neally's side of the family because there is so many of us. I always enjoy having all of the little kids running around the house and talking with everyone. This was deffinetly one of those days!

Here is a snap shot of my mom and I getting ready to start eatting. I just love this woman! She truly is one of my best friends!

Here is D.J. and I with Gizmo, my parent's dog. haha Where ever D.J. is, Gizmo is right there following him. Dosn't D.J. look good in pink. The easter bunny gave that to him. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures you got at Easter. I love the one of all you girls. Oh yes, DJ and Gizmo. Gizmo loves DJ. We all love DJ!!!
You kids are so cute. Love ya Mom

David said...

Great pictures....we sure had fun with you guys at Easter...the coloring of the eggs was quite the experience too...!!!

aquabatgirl said...

you guys better watch it! eating two dinners every holiday, birthday, celebration is going to show on your waistlines ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

Who the H is that? Court you and Dj look so cute! Dee I don't think it's possible for Court to gain weight. Have you seen her mom? She's got some good genes going there. Dj though, probably should watch it. Are you still eating a box of Chip a'hoys a day? LOL!