Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Wonderful Wedding Day

Here is D.J. and I walking out of the temple after our sealing cerimony. I can't even discribe what a wonderful day this was. Sorry it took so long to put these pictures up, but our photographer has been super busy and we just got our pictures back this week.


All of our family surrounded us as D.J. and I dipped into a kiss outside the temple. It was so great to have all of our family there, especially from my side because so many of them are not members, but they really supported me and D.J. and showed their love.



Look how in love we are. :) This is D.J. and I outside the temple getting our picture taken after we were married. I think D.J. looks so great in a tux, he looked like a stud that day! It is so crazy how beautiful it was that morning because later at our reception it decided to storm.

5 comments:

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

WOW! You guys looked fabulous! I got a little choked up. These were the first pictures I've seen! I sooo wish I could have been there! You are such a stud little bro! Courtney you are absolutely gorgeous! I am so proud of you both and can't wait to see you! I love you guys!

David said...

Courtney, these pictures turned out great..when am I going to get a copy of the rest of them?? It was just a great morning to get married in the Temple...the Heavens were definately smiling down that morning. By the way,,,where was I on the big "Dip and Kiss" picture? It is fun to enlarge that picture and look at everyone in the background having just as much fun as you both were having...Tammy was loving it totally!!! It will be fun to have you guys living in Idaho Falls. I am sure you will not miss all the driving too...see you soon...love, dad...

aquabatgirl said...

you guys look great. if she puts the pictures up on the internet let me know so i can check them out. loves deanne

Payton Houlihan said...

You guys are so cute together! Such a perfect couple!

Melissa Giles said...

What a great looking couple, and a gorgeous bride!!!