Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our Gingerbread House!

Merry Christmas! Last night D.J. and I really got into the Holiday spirit. Mom bought us all gingerbread kits to put together because we all wanted to make gingerbread houses. So.. D.J. was in charge of the frosting and I wa in charge of decorating the house with all of the fun candy. It was really fun and I think it turned out pretty darn cute. haha
Here is D.J. and I so proud of our hard work!
And of course D.J. added his own personal touch by creating a chimney and having smoke coming out of it. (If you can even see that)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the little gingerbread man has green eyes...is that suppose to be Dad??...well...it actually looks a little like him after he gets back from the tanning salon...

jk - dad.

DJ and Courtney - you did an excellent job...cya all in a couple of weeks. Just to warn you I will be eating the green mint on the front of the house. You have been warned.

con amore...

jonathan, celeste, isaac, and carly

aquabatgirl said...

dj i'm always so surprised by your creativity. wherever does that come from?

Chase, Amy, and Carter said...

I love the hearts along the top as well as the smoky chimney! It looks so cute! Is this your "love" house? ...newly weds! :)

David said...

I was actually quite surprised when they got all done...because it looked great. I knew Courtney had some talent decorating just because she is a girl but DJ...who would have ever thought...DJ's Burgers and Ginger Bread Houses..now that sounds good for a business idea...