Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back Again!


So... Dosn't D.J. look so cute in this picture. Our bedroom is really bright so D.J. bought himself an eye mask so he was able to sleep. However, the only masks they had left were these silky purple princess once. haha I keep telling d.J. he is my little princess and he just gives me this smurk look and we both laugh. I thought you all would like to see how cute d.j. is when he is sleeping. :) Oh and by the way, my hair is no longer purple. We fixed it to just a dark dark brown. Much better but still a little scary. We love you guys.

2 comments:

celeste said...

It was nice talking to you guys the other day. Hope everything is going great! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months.

aquabatgirl said...

D.J. you are looking good! i'm so proud to be able to tell kylie and calvin you are their uncle :)