Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another New Blog!

Well... D.J. and I have made another new blog! We are just not good with this computer thing. haha. But not much has changed for us from the last blog we made. D.J. has put together his own cleaning business here in Poci and I am still working at Great Harvest and will be helping D.J. clean once it gets up and running. I hope all goes well with his business, he has been very determined and working hard for success.
We have now been officially married for over one month and it has been great! We catch ourselves nagging at eachother at times but overall it has been so much fun and I love being married. D.J. has been such a great husband and very helpful around the house. I hope everyone else is doing well and we love you all!
- Courtney and D.J.

9 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

courtney i love your family picture in front of the temple. you guys look great. wish i could be around to grab a piece of bread :)

aquabatgirl said...

oh also courtney sorry i never accepted your invitation on your last blog. i just had no idea who it was from and didn't want to find myself at some weird blog. anyways email me your email address if you have one. thanks

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad courtney...deanne usually puts the emails we send her in the junk box too.

-jonathan

;)jk deanne

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Court! Love Kathy

celeste said...

You guys need to post some pictures!!!

aquabatgirl said...

yeah where are the curise picures?!

Anonymous said...

WHat a nerd!! D>J look pretty sweet in those pink things!

David said...

I really like the pictures that you have posted Courtney...but....where is the picture of you and the purple hair...and the one of the family in front of the temple?? or was Deanne talking about Bubba's bar-b-que when she wanted a piece of bread? Love, dad

David said...

Court, the picture of us on the hike turned out great once I turned my computer screen sideways...haha...love, dad