Sunday, August 2, 2009

Primary Activity Day

I've finally recieved a calling in our new ward. I have been called to Activy day leader for young girls ages 8-11. Last Tuesday was our first get together and I thought it was alot of fun. There are a total of 11 girls however only 5 came last week. I'm really excited about my calling and hope I can make a positive impact in these girls lives and be a good example to them as they are to me. Here are girls that attended last weeks activity day group.
Natalie, Ashlyn, Daysha, Madie, and Sara




2 comments:

David said...

Courtney,

I love your updated blog pictures. I guess it is time for me to do the same. You are such a great leader to these young girls. They are at such an impressionable age and you will be one of their all time favorite leaders...I know that all the Kylie and Calvin sure enjoyed having you and DJ around. They loved your regular visits. We sure feel fortunate that you live so close to us too. Love you guys,,,dad...

amy said...

Courtney,

You are awesome! I serve in the Primary in my ward and am over Activity Days - I would love to have a leader like you! Those girls are so lucky! Your blog is cute. We are coming up to I.F. over Labor Day Weekend. Maybe we'll see you. :-)

Love,

Amy (Fry)