Sunday, February 1, 2009

Next best thing to Kids


Next best thing to kids for D.J. and I are these two Cats. We bought Zella(left) and Mazie(right) during the first week we moved in to our home. They are so much fun to have and we love having some extra company in our house. D.J. and I always thought we were dog people but with our busy schedules that we have there was no way we could care for a dog. So... instead we bought two cats. They are very independent creatures and just love to sleep and eat all day. They are great and we love having them as part of our family.






4 comments:

Steph said...

Aaaww...I want a pet.

aquabatgirl said...

i'm so glad you guys have cats cause now if james asks kylie if she wants a dog she says "no, i want a cat" which is great with me cause we will never have a dog but i will totally get a cat

celeste said...

Hey Court,
Sorry on the delay of answering your question, yes I can play aroudn with your layout on your blog. Just give me a couple of days to organize my stuff. Anything specific that you wanted let me know.

David said...

Courtney, I am glad that you have your cats...I can't believe how fat and big they are getting...pets are great no matter what they are...I know Deanne misses the dogs at our house a ton...they can't wait to see her in May...!!!! Dad